Pumpking seeds are packed with iron! They also have many other super healthy minerals and benefits, but for me it is enough to know they give us loads of iron and proteins. My daughters aren’t too fond of meat, so I am always glad when they eat other sources of iron.
- A pumpkin
- Olive oil
- Clean the pumkin seeds from the stringy flesh, wash and dry them.
- In a frying pan heat up a tiny bit of oil.
- Add the pumkin seeds and frequently stir.
- When they brown, pass them in a bowl.
- Season with salt and spices (we used paprika).