Emergency strawberry cheese cake
A quick recipe for an emergency sweet need
From time to time we try to have a “cake and sweets free home”. During these pathetic attempts I use all my resources to improvise a dessert.
I had some dark chocolate hiding in the fridge. I melted two squares and added them in between the cream cheese and the strawberries. What a delightful surprise.
- 1 dry biscuit (ie. digestives, ginger snaps, oat biscuits, etc)
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 splash of orange juice
- Crush the biscuut and place it in a little bowl or glass pot.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese and milk until soft. Spread it on top of the crushed biscuit.
- At this point you could add a splash of surprise hidden melted chocolate.
- Mix together the strawberries and the orange juice and place on top of the cream cheese.