A sweet and quick recipe
Best served with pasta or white rice.
I made this recipe up with the few random ingredients available at home. I was being way too lazy to go the shops.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 chicken breast cut into cubes (medium or small if needed)
- 1 splash of milk
- 3 dates
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- On medium heat cook the garlic and butter, until the butter has melt.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add milk and dates and cook for further 3 minutes, or until the dates are soft.
- Squash the dates with a fork and discard the dates skin.
- Add the cream cheese and mix all together.
- Discard the garlic (unless you want to eat it).
- Mix it with pasta.