This really creative Lady has heavily inspired this recipe. I have added courgettes, sweet potatoes and cheese 🙂
- 1 pack of ready made puff pastry
- 1 courgette, cut in thin disks
- 1 big potato, cut in thin disks
- 1 sweet potato, cut in thin disks
- cheese, cut in long sticks
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Unroll the puff pastry and cut lines to make strips of roughly 5cm in width. Each strip will make a basket.
- Place one disk of potato, one disk of courgette and one disk of sweet potato, covering half the width of the strip, and repeat for the full lenght of the strip. Place sticks of cheese at the bottom.
- Fold the bottom of the puff pastry strip on the disks and cheese. Then roll it and put it in a cupcake tin.
- Repeat for the 9 strips.
- Cook in the oven for 20 mins. If conventional oven, keep the tray quite low, to prevent the vegetables from burining.
- When cooked, place them on a rack to cool down.