Last Christmas I met this lovely New Zelander and she gave me this amazing recipe to boost our energise (obviously I have lost her previous handwritten recipe.. so this is the best I can remember)! I love them 🙂 And they are made with the most obscure, but powerful, ingredients I have ever heard of.
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 12 dates (mehjoli), steamed and then blended
- Steam the dates for 10mins to soften them up. Mix them with honey and coconut oil and blend them.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Form little one bite truffle balls (it is a very sticky job)
- Roll them in different finishes (coconut, almonds, walnuts or crazy colored cake decorating things) and gently push the decoration in.
- You can store them in an air-tight container for up 10 days.