Today is a little’s person 4th birthday, the occasion requested a super special cake!
- 200gr self raising flour
- 50gr raw cocoa
- 120gr sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pot yoghurt (125ml)
- 1 pot of vegetable oil (125ml)
- 50ml of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp bicarbobate of soda
For the cream:
- 1 heaped tbsp Nutella
- 125ml of mascarpone
- pre-heat the oven at 180°
- Mix in a bowl flour, cocoa, sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
- Mix in a different bowl the eggs, yoghurt, oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture in tthe flour mixture and mix well.
- Butter and flour a 23cm cake tin.
- Pour the mix and cook in the oven for 35mins oor until cooked.
- Let it cool.
For the Icing:
- Mix together the Nutella and the mascarpone.
- Once the cake has cooled, smear the cream on top andif you fancy sprinkle some decorative stars.